CredoWeb's mission is to connect all healthcare actors (consumers, medical professionals, organizations). The platform offers a variety of communication tools and solutions for all users and strives to be a digital space where users exchange expert medical and health information.
The most important thing about this mission is our desire for transparency about the information we collect about you, how this information is used and shared, and your rights regarding your personal data.
CredoWeb uses the services of other companies to be able to provide and maintain its services. This includes services such as cloud data storage, email, backup and support, etc. CredoWeb uses only trusted partners who share our values and commitment to your privacy, and you can find a list of these partners on the platform's website.
For some of its services, CredoWeb uses trusted partners that can transfer and process user data in countries outside the European Union and in this regard CredoWeb Ltd. shall ensure that any user information is transferred in accordance with applicable law and in the safest possible way, and on the website of the platform you can find a list of these partners.
II. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY CREDOWEB:
When you use our services to make them better for you, we collect the following information:
1. Activities in CredoWeb:
• Topics, users and pages you follow;
• Activities such as discussions, events and e-trainings in which you participate;
• Emails and notifications you receive from us;
• Videos you watch;
• Ads you click on
• Your location;
• Device information;
• Data about cookies used by CredoWeb;
• Audio and video data you share.
2. Content you create on CredoWeb:
• Articles, events and discussions that you post, like or comment on;
• Personal messages that you send and receive through the platform;
• Profile information you add;
• Contacts you add;
• Photos and videos you upload;
• Links you create to other content stored on our platform or other sites.
3. Data that identifies you:
To create a CredoWeb account, you need to enter minimal personal information that includes: first and last name, phone number, email and year of birth. If you wish to register as a medical professional, we will also ask you for a WIN, a medical specialty, the place where you practice.
In order to be able to confirm your registration as a healthcare professional or expert working in a healthcare company, organization or institution, we may need additional document or information that we will notify you of. This will allow us to provide you with more opportunities when using the platform (e.g. page creation, content, etc.)
The provision of other personal information in your account is entirely at your discretion. If you wish, you can supplement your profile with data such as:
*Address of practice *Place of work *Education *Interests *Professional medical publications *Link to web page *Memberships in organizations *Professional experience *Position/title/title *Languages *Geo-location *Date and month of birth *Gender *Professional title/title (for medical professionals).
The public content of the CredoWeb platform is available to any Internet user and access is not dependent on any consent to the processing of personal data. If you decide not to provide the minimum data needed to register, you will not be able to create an account, but you will be able to access the platform and use some of our services, in this case, your IP address is processed again, which is necessary in order to access the platform, whether you create an account or not.
III. HOW CREDOWEB USES YOUR INFORMATION:
1. We provide the best services through continuous improvement and development of CredoWeb services.
We use your data to provide, customize and maintain our services for you or the organization on behalf of which you use our services. We also use your data to improve and develop our services in the interest of the user.
2. Marketing of services and activities:
CredoWeb may use the personal information you shared as a member of the platform to offer you specially targeted content that may include marketing and/or advertising information. We will ask for your consent for the following activities:
(1) Receive a periodic newsletter with useful information on the email you specified. The newsletter contains articles, news, discussion information, online training courses and other topics, according to your stated interests. The newsletter may contain marketing and/or advertising content. You can sign out at any time through your account settings.
(2) Receive notifications about private messages that you have received from other users on CredoWeb on the email you specified. These notifications help you stay informed about the personal correspondence you have on the platform. You may receive messages from users and/or pages containing marketing and/or advertising content, but you can block sending ones if you don't want to receive content from them. You can sign out of email notifications for private messages at any time through your account settings.
(3) To receive invitations to events, games, discussion groups, online training courses, questionnaires and other activities carefully selected for you based on your interests in the email you specified. They will help you learn everything that happens on the platform on the topics that interest you. These invitations may contain marketing and/or advertising content. You can sign out of email invitations at any time through your account settings.
(4) CredoWeb may share information with event organizers, discussions, online trainings about your activities in them. This mainly includes information that is publicly available to all participants, such as comments, likes, certificates received. Using this information, organizers can improve their activities to be more useful to you. You can stop sharing information about your activities by posting as an "anonymous user" or changing your account settings.
You can withdraw your consent through your preferences in your account settings
IV. CREDOWEB LTD. PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION:
1. Your security comes first in everything we do:
We work hard to protect our users' interest in unauthorized access or unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of information we store and to put in place protective measures to protect user information by:
use security protocols such as HTTPS;
- we use the highest encryption standards in the industry;
use physical protection measures to protect against unauthorized access to our systems;
we restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and others who need to know this information in order to process it. They are subject to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality, data processing procedures and internal rules;
regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks;
2. How we prevent harm and respond to legal inquiries:
We introduce various protection measures to protect the user's personal data. In case of identified risk or unauthorized access to data or a signal from a user (security risk/unauthorized access), we will take all possible measures to limit the risk and conduct an investigation, remedy security weaknesses/breaches and notify the state institutions for personal data protection in accordance with the law.
We do not provide "disguised" access to data to our users or to servers that store their data to state institutions, but we may grant them access, retain and share your information in response to a legal request (such as a court order, etc.) if the law obliges us to do so.
V. CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION:
Your right to control your personal information is very important to us. Therefore, we give you full access to modify or delete any information you have provided to us.
1. Control and delete information:
When you share information in your account, you have full control to change or delete it by signing in and editing the information or deleting your account.
2. Control your platform privacy settings:
We try to give you as much privacy control as possible. You can manage the extent to which you give us your consent, use your information to offer you interesting content and information from the platform. You can manage the privacy of your information through your account settings
Please refrain from sharing sensitive personal information about yourself and always remember that others can identify aspects of your life through the personal information you share on the CredoWeb platform.
VI. ADS, CONTENT AND MARKETING COMMUNICATION:
1. Ads and content based on user preferences:
Ads play a big role in supporting and providing our services. We use data only to show you these ads, but we do not provide your personal data to advertisers without your explicit consent. We only provide them with anonymous statistics about their ads.
We offer users specially targeted content and advertisements through our services, using automated profiling for this purpose. This includes content in the user's information panel that is based on their interests. These recommendations may include articles, events, discussions, e-learning, relationships with other users, or follow pages. We do not use automated profiling for any purpose other than that described here. We do not use automated profiling to make decisions about you when decisions are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which causes legal consequences affecting you or other consequences that affect you just as significantly.
2. Marketing communication:
We use data and content for invitations and communication, promoting our services or the services of our partners through one or more of the following ways: a periodic newsletter; internal messaging system; desktop notifications; notifications on a mobile device; banners, invitations to events, games, discussions, trainings, questionnaires; content and advertising recommending service.
We provide you with the opportunity to opt out of these marketing communications at any time.
VII. YOUR RIGHTS:
CredoWeb Ltd. respects your privacy rights and does its best to protect them. In this regard, keep in mind that:
2. You may request a correction of your personal data.
3. You may request a copy of all personal data stored on CredoWeb.
4. You may restrict by any means or withdraw your consent altogether.
5. You may request the deletion of any individual or all of the personal information collected about you (the right to be forgotten).
6. You may decide not to be part of automated profiling and/or automated solutions regarding you when the decisions are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which causes legal consequences affecting you or other consequences that affect you equally significantly.
7. You may request access to the information used about you, correct it, use human intervention, express an opinion, object and challenge a decision about you when the decision is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which causes legal consequences affecting you or other consequences that affect you equally significantly.
8. You may ask not to be targeted with marketing communication.
9. You may want to know the place where your personal data is stored.
10. You may request that your personal data not be sent or shared with third parties outside the European Union where there are no appropriate measures in place to protect your personal data.
11. You may request that your personal information be transferred to a third party in a standard format.
12. You may request information and assistance from us in relation to the use of your personal data and your rights.
13. You can file a complaint about your rights with the state institutions for personal data protection.
VIII. YOUR CONSENT:
IX. CHANGES AND NOTIFICATIONS:
If you do not agree to these changes, you should stop using the platform and terminate your membership in accordance with item 9 of the General Terms and Conditions.
If necessary, we will ask again for your consent to the processing of your personal data.
X. CONTACT US:
When a user contacts credoWeb customer service for better quality of service, they can be asked to access their account. Additional information may also be requested to assist him.